Wednesday, September 16, 2009

everybody deserves an explanation

students always knock me off my feet every time they butt-in during my class discussions. it makes me always think of why my students ask me questions about my love life! in fact, they would've asked anything pertaining to what we have been discussing. but then again, i would've not entertained them anyway! nothing could i do anyhow yet they insist me that i should give my response.

bakit nga ba kasi nagmamahal ang mga tao? bakit nga ba?

i answered them. to love and being loved is actually one of the happiest things in life. to be loved is actually not a want. it is a need. i added, we love because we need to be loved. it is human nature to love. and that makes us different to the other species. perhaps we give because, anyhow, we are anticipating that we will be given back what we have given in return.

and so i explained. since they were seeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment